- / /
La participation est ouverte aux étudiant·es en graphisme CFC en entreprise ou dans une école de maturité professionnelle ; aux étudiant·es d’une haute école spécialisée (Bachelor en communication visuelle / graphisme) ou en formation professionnelle supérieure (Designer ES en communication visuelle).
Grafiklernende EFZ in einem Betrieb oder an einer Fachklasse Grafik; Studierende an einer Fachhochschule (BA-Studiengang Visuelle Kommunikation / Graphic Design) oder in der Höheren Berufsbildung (dipl. Gestalterin / dipl. Gestalter HF).
Apprendisti grafici AFC presso un’azienda o presso una scuola di arte applicata; studenti di una scuola universitaria professionale (corso BA in comunicazione visiva / graphic design) o in una formazione professionale superiore (designer dipl. SSS).
- All levels of education
- All years of study and training
- Students from across Switzerland
- Both group and individual work
- All genres of visual communication and graphic design
- Work completed within the last two years: school year 2019–2020 and 2020–2021
Junge Grafik recognizes innovative, diverse and exceptional graphic work created during a student’s education and training. The Junge Grafik Award was created for both apprentices and students across Switzerland. The 30 winners will be nominated by a renowned jury and awarded their prize at the Weltformat Graphic Design Festival. All winning entries will be exhibited in multiple locations across Switzerland and featured on this website and in a printed publication – providing the prize winners with an ideal platform to promote their work.
- Via this website
- Deadline: 19.07.2021
- Awarded every two years
- 30 entries selected
- The first awards will be presented in October 2021
- Winners will receive a certificate, a bag filled with great prizes (typefaces, magazines, books, vouchers and much more!) and a small amount of money. Their work will also be featured in the publication “Junge Grafik 2021”.
- CHF 20 (contribution per project)
- Winners will have the chance to network with other leading young designers over drinks at an exclusive afterparty as part of the Weltformat Graphic Design Festival.
- A travelling exhibition will showcase the winning entries in schools across Switzerland.
- The publication “Junge Grafik 2021” will feature all the winning entries. Prize winners, sponsors, media contacts and participating schools will receive a free copy. Additional copies will be sold in the Junge Grafik online shop.
- The winning entries will be featured on this website and shared on our social media channels.